Monday, October 3, 2005

The soundtrack of my life.

Starshuffler - OST. For now, anyway.

I was tagged again. :-) A lot of my answers are somehow related to my recent seven post. Ang hirap pala nito hehehe... Now, everyone on my friends list, it's YOUR turn.

If you were to create the sountrack of your life, this would be the song playing when you are...

Lonely Or Down:
The World Has Turned And Left Me Here (Weezer)-- In your place an empty space... and Bitter Tears (Graham Coxon)-- 7:00 A.M. and wasting away Bitter tears Why no knock on my door? Bitter tears What did I come here for? Bitter tears. I think I listen to too many sad songs... :-Þ

In Love:
Diesel Smoke (Eggstone). I only wanna be your superbullet number one... Is it true? Is it you? And Honestly (Zwan) should be playing, too.

Fighting With Your Significant Other:
Communication (The Cardigans)-- If this is communication, I disconnect. Sorry or Please (Kings of Convenience)-- Right now you make no sense to me. The Wretched (Nine Inch Nails)-- Now you know this is what it feels like.

Having Sex:
Having sex? Naku, di ko na alam... Uh, choices, choices-- IF and when I were to have sex, Inertia Creeps (Massive Attack) or anything by the Chillitees. :-P

Nursing A Broken Heart:
River (Joni Mitchell)-- I wish I had a river to skate away on... Teach my feet to fly. Cry (The Sundays). You're with me so much, you're never with me any more. And it makes me cry. Be Strong Now (James Iha)-- If I could change a thing tonight we won't be lonely. Again, I wallow in too many sad (and beautiful) songs.

In Need of Cheering Up:
Do You Realize? (The Flaming Lips)-- Do you realize that you have the most wonderful face? Elevator Song (Dubstar)-- If you need somebody around you well then I'll be the one who's there.

About To Embark On A Road Trip:
Drive (Eraserheads). Hahaha... Please please lang turuan ninyo akong magdrive.

Sunbathing On A Tropical Beach:
Twenty Questions (Beastie Boys). Bossanova is best on beaches (specially with existential questions for lyrics), plus Miho Hatori's voice really fits the mood.

Feeling Groggy And Need To Wake Up:
Katamari on the Rocks (Katamari Damacy Theme). This is a fun fun fun song even if I don't understand the lyrics. Hehehe... Na na na na na na na na na na na na...

Feeling Suicidal:
Although I very much agree with Thor's answer here (hahaha sorry), I'd have to go with Sarah McLachlan's very creepy version of Gloomy Sunday.

Angry, Very Angry:
Almost every NIN or RATM song sounds angry-- very tempting but I won't... Hahaha... Who the fuck are you looking at? (Graham Coxon)-- Is there really a thing like feeling too much? Can you really escape + numb the real?

Singing At The Videoke Bar:
Eleanor Rigby (The Beatles) -- All the lonely people, where do they all come from? From the videoke bars, of course! Hehe...

Dancing By Yourself In Your Room:
I'm feeling kind of retro and steady. Let's Dance (David Bowie)-- Sway through the crowd to an empty space.

Singing, Dancing And Drunk Off Your Ass:
Ah, this is best with a live track hehe... Anyway-- Cannonball (The Breeders), Violently Happy (Björk) and/or Ray Of Light (Madonna). But then again when I'm drunk off my ass, whatever's playing doesn't really matter, does it? Hehehe...

Playing Air Guitar:
I'd do the air bass guitar for Boys and Girls (Blur). Hehe...

Chilling On A Rainy Afternoon:
A cover by the Manic Street Preachers-- Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head. Heh heh... Ang literal ba? Hehehe...

Reminiscing About High School:
You On My Mind (Swing Out Sister)-- because everyone was singing it.

Reminiscing About College:
Oh, I can make up a double disc soundtrack for this entry alone! And it will be a musical extravaganza! There'll be folk, rock, glam, grunge, techno, mushy love songs, musicals and everything else in between. Watershed (Indigo Girls) would be at the top of my list. And some Once on this Island highlights.

Getting Married:
I Believe When I Fall In Love With You It Will Be Forever (Stevie Wonder). Title pa lang, self-explanatory na. Hahaha... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment