Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na... Katamari Damacy... Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na....
Yes, it's finally available at your friendly neighborhood dibidihan. Nico bought a copy at Metrowalk yesterday, and we spent more or less five hours playing the thing. (Yeah, and I got video game-induced motion sickness after hahaha...)
The graphics are just sooo cute, and the soundtrack is great! I wonder if it's the same with the first Katamari Damacy game. Nakaka-adik. (Chatting with Nico now. He's now talking like the King of the Universe. Tsk tsk.)
*****
Yesterday was a good day. On our way to Metrowalk from Nico's band rehearsal I got an SMS from Nickee:
Lowlah napasign ko na ung book.
WHEEEEE!!! Nico had to cover his ears to protect them from the high-pitched screaming. Heh heh heh... Happinesssss! (Neil Gaiman, I <3 you!)
Superthank you to Nickee. Super-sulit 'yung 6 hours na pila, promise! (Nico and I endured more than 12 hours and I got more than I expected out of it hehe...)
(Akala ko highlight of the day ko na 'yung nakakainis na traffic sa tapat ng DLSU-- college entrance test kasi kahapon. Buti na lang hindi! Hehehe...)
*****
A couple of days ago was InK officers' and general meeting day-- the usual, lunch-time to late afternoon, first Saturday of the month drill. Nico picked me up afterwards and we did time on the treadmill again.
I wanted to go to the paperworks exhibit opening by US-based artists at the Marikina Shoe Expo, but Nico and I wanted needed a massage badly after our workout. We wanted to try the Garden Spa near my place, but they were full when I called for a reservation. We went to our usual haunt at Katipunan Extension (Feet For Us) and we weren't disappointed. First time na nakatulog ako sa massage. (Usually I just close my eyes and rest.) And the masseuse kept at the knotted areas of my back repeatedly (usually they just go through the motions like clockwork). We took note of the names of our masahistas so next time we know who to look for. :-)
Hayyy sarap. (n_n) Parang gusto ko ulit...
cool! that's worth more than the geek number! :)
ReplyDelete