Saturday, April 3, 2004

Alone thoughts.

I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school.
They don't teach you how to love somebody.
They don't teach you how to be famous.
They don't teach you how to be rich, or how to be poor.
They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer.
They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind.
They don't teach you what to say to someone who is dying.
They don't teach you anything worth knowing.


~ Rose Walker's Journal, The Kindly Ones


***

Yeah. Recently, on empty days, I've been re-reading The Sandman on the computer. (No, I was not crazy enough to download everything off the net or scan comic book pages myself. Somebody else already did that for paupers like me. I got my copy off Luis, who got his copy, uhm, somewhere else. Hehehe... Thanks, Luis!)

I guess that explains why I'm mostly offline these days.

***

This is Alone Day Two. And it is driving me nuts. Alone days are never this long. Only now.

*sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment