Friday, April 16, 2004

Take two.

Bwiset. I was about to post a really long entry tas biglang nagsara 'yung browser ko. Gaaah...!

Ano nga ba ulit 'yun? Ahhh...

I was just saying how today has made up for yesterday's rottenness. I had lunch at Nico's house today, but I brought some of the soup my mom made (I dunno what it's called). I finally saw The Virgin Suicides, nahiram namin ni Nico kina Ryan. I haven't read the book, but so far I think the movie is okay. Actually, of the two movies I saw recently on DVD, this is definitely the better one (the other one being The School of Rock-- I still have mixed feelings towards this). Basta 'yun na 'yon. Then we hung out at Seattle's Best Katips at nagfood-trip.

My day rawked. So there. :-)

***

I knew I forgot something--- (soweee!!!)

Happy birthday, Kathy! I know it's late, but it's better than never, right? hehe...

***

And now I leave you all with another old online quiz I retook:

Charlie Bucket
YOU ARE: CHARLIE BUCKET

If you're not greedy you will go far.

Given good manners you will go far.

If you're not spoiled then you will go far.

You will live in happiness too.

Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee do.



Which Willy Wonka Child Are You?!
brought to you by Quizilla


No comments:

Post a Comment