Monday, April 12, 2004

I am a Brochosaurus. (Rawwwrrr...)

Yesterday my mom took me to the doctor. She was new to me; we saw Dr. Santos instead of my mom's regular doctor who is currently abroad. She asked me what the problem was.

"Asthma."

She took out her steth and started poking my back and chest with it, then she said, "para akong nakikinig sa pusa," referring to the purring sound in my lungs. (And I've been wheezing on and off for almost a month already.) Yes, folks I have bronchial asthma with acute exacerbation (translation: matinding hika). She gave me prescriptions for a bunch of meds that I have to be on for a week to a month, while telling me all the stuff that I should be doing and avoiding in the meantime.

TAENA!!! Andaming BAWAL!!! Grrr...

*sigh*

***

I'm blogging from Nico's puter. We just took a swim this morning at the clubhouse. At least my asthma is a good excuse to go swimming regularly now.

Wawww sarap... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment