Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Wednesday is a day for surprises.

On to better news---

When I went downstairs yesterday I saw a package sitting on top of my puter keyboard. I knew what it was but I opened it with excitement anyway. (It was a cd I got for Nico courtesy of Wilbert-- thank you, chief!-- and finally I will be able to give him my long overdue grad gift.) I gave it as soon as Nico arrived to pick me up. It was worth the long wait. You should've seen the look on Nico's face. Priceless. :-)

(Flashback: Nagkita-kita kami nila Kathy and Zarah sa Starbucks Shangri-La nung Monday bago umalis papuntang Tagaytay. Paalis na kami nung nakita kong nakaupo sa counter maraming bears in chick suits. I thought they were really funny. Parang may identity crisis sila hehehe...)

As I unlocked my side of the car yesterday I saw a cute yellow-and-orange number sitting in front.



Si Chickbear, the bear with issues! :-)

I was giggling all the way to Ortigas. I couldn't help it.



(Chickbear watching the flyover traffic)



***

We were supposed to donate some blood for Arnold's uncle (na-reject kami hahaha-- I am getting meds for asthma kasi, and Nico lacked sleep), but we ended up doing the survey and some instant raket for Nico's choirmate at Nico's house. Ayun.

***



(Chickbear & Chickboy)


No comments:

Post a Comment