My bio clock is really screwed. I was vegging out most of the time yesterday. I didn't get to sleep; I won a staring match with the ceiling.
I went to MRS to meet with the Matilda girls at 2pm, dropped by the local ukay-ukay (I got a red skirt, a blouse; Nico bought me a really nice leather jacket in early anticipation of the cold weather-- yeah right hehehe), and then had pearl coolers at Greenwich with Nico. I fell asleep as soon as I got home (which is sometime around 4pm I think).
I woke up past 9 pm to the sound of the phone ringing (mother called me to come down for dinner-- I guess she thought I was out the whole time). Then Nico called me when he arrived from the disappointing PBA game. Gabbed on the phone for a while and resumed my staring match with the ceiling.
(Notice I haven't mentioned any meals for yesterday.)
I forgot all about my meds that I was supposed to take hours before, so I headed downstairs to eat (I think that was 5 am already). Nakatulog na lang ako kanina after very early breakfast (or yesterday's really late lunch-dinner, whatever-- same banana anyway). Woke up past 1 pm.
*sigh*
Parang tulog pa ang diwa ko. I can't concentrate on the 102++ pages I'm printing for my mom. :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment