I'm back home after days of exile in Pasig (I'm still condo-sitting). I dunno when I should be going back. I hope I don't have to anymore, unless it's for leisure. It's tiring, it's a hassle. I hate having to shuttle from house to house via commute, and I hate watching over kids who refuse to listen to their masungit and very busy tita.
I'm supposed to prepare some kiddie games for the new year (a very loud alternative to playing with firecrackers-- I still don't know which I prefer more) but I haven't the time to think about it. My brother is going to strangle me if he finds out I haven't done anything for the party yet. :-P
I really, really need a vacation. Astig siguro na regalo 'to. My birthday is coming up in less than two weeks hehehe... *hint* *hint*
hey dakilang tita jovan,
ReplyDeletea li'l therepy project i found for you online:
http://www.high-cool.net/milk_carton.htm
enjoy! advanced at belated (pasko).
-inds
Wheee! Thanks, Inds! (I found this link some time ago but lost it in the crash and forgot all about it.)
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays!!! :-D
-j.