Thursday, December 30, 2004

Where is the holiday spirit?

Sometimes I feel I shouldn't be all festive and happy because of all the things I need to finish before the year ends. That I don't have the right. Yet.

(And now I digress with a Friendster survey I picked up from Paulette. [Hi, Pau!])

[survey]



* You are mostly known as?

> J....



* Most people think that you are?

> in a bad mood (here at home anyway)-OR- male (over e-mail/SMS) because of the silly name my parents gave me



* Do you believe in soulmates?

> Will think about this one first.



* Do you think love is always enough?

> Never. I thought it was. But no.



* Single or taken?

> In a relationship.



* Are you still friends with your ex/s?

> I dunno. Talking to an ex doesn't necessarily mean you're friends with him/her right?



* Unforgettable letters that you ever received?

> I got a handful of bad poetry from some jerk back in college. That. Was. Unforgettable. Heh heh heh...

As for the good kind of unforgettable, I always have in my wallet the card that came with a bouquet of stargazers Nico gave me on a monthsary.



* Who is your biggest crush?

> Graham Coxon



* First crush in college?

> Ay, 'wag! Chismis itu!



* First favorite song?

> My earliest memory of a favorite song is 'Rainbow Connection'. Heh heh ang kiddie.



* Favorite soundtrack?

> Once On This Island & Il Postino



* The latest band/singer that you like?

> Pedicab



* Boy bands?

> Uhm, Blur na ang pinaka-boy band ng buhay ko hehehe...



* Rock bands?

> I am thinking of more than 30 artists right now and it will really take me a lot of precious brain cells to enumerate.



* Give one word that best describes what you're feeling now.

> Ngarag



* Person who is always there when you're bored?

> myself



* Name 5 people you saw yesterday besides the people who live with you.

> Christine & Nicole (classmates ng niece ko)



* When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

> scientist-- ULOL. (lito pa ako nun hehe)



* Who did you last go out with?

> My nephews Chuy & TJ



* Who was the last person to text you?

> Nico who got on the plane for Narita a few hours ago.



* What time did you sleep last night?

> I didn't.



* What's your happy thought?

> Uuwi na ang jowa! Hehe...



* What makes you happy?

> Marami. Mababaw lang naman ako eh.



* What makes you sad?

> Boredom, first and foremost.



* What would you like to have right at this very second that seems totally impossible?

> P100,000,000.00



* Color of most clothes you own

> black



* Number of pillows you sleep with

> 2 (but the bed is overrun with stuffed creatures)



* Ilang language ang kaya mong salitain?

> English & Filipino. Kung pipilitin pa, Spanish & French.



* Fave anime..

> Ranma 1/2 pero hindi ko nasubaybayan ang ending.



* What room are you in right now?

> Panic room



* What were you doing 12AM last night?

> Yu-Gi-Oh on the pc while working on a page in Photoshop hehe



* How old will you be in 10 yrs?

> My age plus ten. You do the math (and the guessing hehe).



* What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years?

> nagkakamot siguro ng ulo.



* Do you have braces?

> nope



* Are you paranoid?

> Ako? Uhm... Bakit mo ako tinatanong? Ha?



DESCRIBE

* your wallet?

> Malaki at mataba. Nakakapanlinlang kasi wala namang lamang pera hahaha...



* Your alarm clock?

> Big & gray. It's the t.v. in my room.



* Your hair?

> Long, and mostly unkempt when at home hehe



* Tooth brush?

> Teal-colored aquaflex, the thing with the bendable head. But my travel toothbrush is a two-piece fuchsia thing.



* What color are your nails?

> They're currently unpainted, so I suppose they have the natural color of healthy fingernails.



* What color are your eyes?

> brown



* First piercing/tattoo?

> Piercing: earlobes for my first pair of earrings (I was a baby when my mom had this done so I don't remember). Tattoo: a dark brown vine motif also on the earlobe done in the late 90s by Joné at the College of Fine Arts workshop area.



*First love?

> Snoopy.



*First enemy?

> 'Yung classmate ko nung prep na sinumbong ko sa teacher ko kasi nagthreat na baliin 'yung green plastic ruler ko nung hindi ko pinahiram sa kanya dahil ginagamit ko pa. (Naaalala ko pa pangalan niya pero 'wag na lang hehe...)



*First big trip?

> Di pa ata buo ang diwa ko nun. Hehe...



*First play instrument?

> [(hehe, nakakatawa ang construction ng tanong) tama ka jan, Pau hehe] piano dahil tinuruan akong mag-Chopsticks & two-person Blue Moon ng mga kapatid ko nung pre-school ako pero hindi talaga ako marunong.



*Last cigarette?

> Uhm, lemme try to remember...



*Last good cry?

> So far, I can't say the recent crying episodes have been 'good'. I don't remember would be my answer then.



*Last movie seen?

> Finding Nemo on DVD



*Last person you yelled at?

> Kiwi because she was being a brat again.



*Last beverage drank?

> water



*Last crush?

> It has to be Nico. (Or else lagot. Heh heh...)



*Nakikita mo pa ba sya?

> Yes, but not in the last two months.



*Last shoes worn?

> White and gray maryjanes, my current favorite pair



*Last annoyance?

> Spawn disturbance



*Last words spoken?

> 'anubayan'



*Last ice cream eaten?

> Vanilla



*Last thing written by hand?

> line art on letter paper (for my book)



*Last time amused?

> A while ago. I saw/heard TJ mumbling gibberish and waving a white rubber shoe over his head WHILE he was sleeping.



*Last time wanting to die?

> Middle of this year.



*Last time in love?

> In love pa rin ata ako hehe...



*Kung mamamatay ka, sino ang huli mong gustong makita?

> Di ko alam. Siguro kung may gusto akong makita at di ko nagawa, e di dadalawin ko na lang pagkatapos. Bwahahaha...



*Anong sasabihin mo?

> 'Hi!'



*Kanta na nagdedescribe ng feelings mo ngayon?



I wish the music would play by itself,

Shredded fingers... no ideas

I wish this rainy day could be the last,

Could the world end?... what a Godsend



I wish I could stop wishing you were here,

But I don't want to... 'cause I'd still want you



I wish I didn't feel so flippin’ mad,

Don't wanna scare you... just wanna love you



I wish my life could last a thousand years,

Then I'd be clever... and build a heaven



I wish I could bring Nick Drake back to life,

He'd understand... hold my hand



I wish a constant stream of happy shit,

Live forever... in world of leather



I wish the rain would just leave me alone,

I can't wear that... stupid rain hat



I wish I was in California

Pernod perfume.. in the Danube



I wish the thing of love meant just one thing

Cinderella... Salmonella




- I Wish (Graham Coxon)



[/end survey]



Recently I have been getting Photoshop dreams. Not a good sign. :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment