Saturday, December 4, 2004

One year old and miles apart.

Midnight, I snuck out of the house and went to Freedom Bar (Admit One, Bai!). That's something I haven't done in a terribly long time. I just felt I needed a change of venue, a place where I shouldn't be worrying, thinking about things that slowly eat the little corners of the mind.

Nico called while I was outside Freedom Bar. He was in transit, somewhere in Arizona, on a long drive to Vegas for the weekend with his office mates. Tried my best to suppress the happy-sad tears, and failed miserably. I miss him terribly.

Joey, Echo and I left in the middle of the open jam to join Jason and Cattski at Nakayama. Oh yeah, the good old days... Thanks, guys. :-)

I badly need courage to last through today. Important decisions must be made.


3 comments:

  1. "Important decisions" worry me. The last time I made one, I, err, never mind. Hope everything's okay, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sympathize gurl, my sweetie's is out of the country din ngayon. leche, malamig na christmas! haaay.... hope we can chill some time soon. tc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TGB: I'm okay, although, ya know, things *could* be better. As of the moment, I haven't really made that (raket-related) decision yet. I think I'm turning chicken. I'll see you this Saturday, right? ;-)

    l e t t e: May karamay ako sa lamig ng pasko! Wawa naman tayo ano? Musta na? Punta ka bang I.n.K. party?

    ReplyDelete