Wednesday, December 8, 2004

My current play list.

Luis posted something about other people's listening habits, and I started to wonder what mine are.

Recently, I compiled a list of my meager cd collection. Since the new puter, I have started copying some of my music into my hard drive and let WMP manage my playlist for me, according to the way I rated each song. (Hindi na ako gaanong ka-OC lately, having put the play mode to 'shuffle'.) Here's my list-- today's first 15 songs randomly picked by WMP, in chronological order:

  • 555 part one - New Mansions In Sound
  • The Fear - Graham Coxon
  • Roi (reprise) - The Breeders
  • Leave This City - The Sundays
  • Butterfly - Weezer
  • Two States - Pavement
  • Speechless - Cibo Matto
  • Back In Our Town - Ivy
  • Bathwater - No Doubt
  • The View From Here - Dubstar
  • That's When I Reach For My Revolver - Graham Coxon
  • Watershed - Indigo Girls
  • There's No Other Way - Blur
  • Mascot (Justin's Revenge) - Ciudad
  • Gave Up - Nine Inch Nails


Hmmm... That's an odd play list. Hehehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment