Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Tis the season for giving.

So give me those gifts while it's still early. Heh heh heh... ;-D

I haven't posted my wish list yet, but some friends/members of the family have already sent me their gifts for Christmas. (Thank you!) And being the party poop that I am sometimes, I have opened them already hehehe...

Here's my wish list this Christmas (and my birthday, in case I don't get them this month hehehe...):

  • Number one on the list, all under one bullet point: this, this, this, this, and this
  • a portable sewing machine (I overheard my mom that she reserved a unit somewhere, I hope it's for me hehehe)
  • raket that actually pays the bills
  • a digital SLR (but a digital point-and-click is okay, too)
  • a siamese cat and three sacks of cat food (Friskies)
  • an original CD of Ciudad's first album
  • all Air cds (except Moon Safari which I already have)
  • a complete run of Beautiful Stories For Ugly Children (Piranha Press)
  • love letters and postcards
  • the entire Spirit of Moonflower line from Body Shop
  • a tongue stud
  • one year's supply of Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream
  • Prince Caspian & The Silver Chair (The Chronicles of Narnia), Harper Trophy First Edition 1994 (para bagay silang lahat sa mga meron na ako)
  • a data cable to connect my 6610 to the puter
  • full body and hair spa
  • a Whac-a-Mole (I broke mine waaah)
  • a large-format, borderless Epson printer
  • a really good negative scanner (mine's not that great)
  • a collection of Miyazaki DVDs


Please, no more mugs and photo frames. I have way too many of those already. ;-P


No comments:

Post a Comment