The insomnia is back. Four non-continuous hours of sleep a day means I am lucky I got some. Sucks big time. :-Þ
I've a very busy weekend coming up, not the kind of weekend I always look forward to, but I'm hoping it turns out to be fun anyway.
I'm waiting for a client to give me feedback on some book covers that I did. I hope they respond soon. I'm already itching to throw that yellow Post-It reminder away.
Were you referring to Helping healing? Hehe! Sorry. THey're great and we are actually waiting for the back covers and spine. Oms will text you.
ReplyDeleteHey, gawa ka na nung "soundtrack of my life!" Effort gawin but fun!
-faye (sci-fi high)
Hahaha oh no the client is reading! ;-D
ReplyDeleteI was referring to that, but there is another project which I failed to mention.
Gumawa na ako nung soundtrack! Around seven posts back or something. Effort nga! ;-)
Thanks, Ate Faye!!!
heya!
ReplyDeletekabirthday ko pala si quark. asteeg :-P