Thursday, December 15, 2005

Comfort zone.

What I thought was an uneventful, boring and lonely night (because I missed most of the lantern parade and friends have gone almost AWOL) turned out to be a short but happy moment with unexpected company.

I have seen
I have been to places far and deep in my mind
only to find comfort in your strangeness.

- Cynthia Alexander


3 comments:

  1. I love that song! And I miss Lantern Parades. It's been years since my last one. Hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. di ka nag-iisa... i missed it yesterday too (opted to sleep in because of my fever and cold) but i guess i caught up on it thru the news...

    ReplyDelete
  3. KK: Yeah, I love that song, too. :-) Nakaka-miss nga ang Lantern Parade. Hayyy. Memories. Heheh.

    Lette: I ran into Paolo that night! Your name came up heheh. Aw. Pagaling ka para makapag-garams na tayo! Hehe. Kelan tayo magkikita?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete