Hah. See what blogging can do? I get to watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose at Gateway Mall with Kathy, my willing companion for the movie (read: kaladkarin hehe). :-)
The movie was okay, and I didn't find it scary on the whole, but I can see why some people (or at least one certain person *wink*) would find it so. Ayoko lang talaga ng mga nakakagulat na eksena. Haggard. Heh heh.
*****
I think I upped my scare meter with the Asian horror flicks I've seen. Scariest horror flick scene would be the mumu under the blanket segment from Ju-on. I don't consider Ju-on to be my scariest movie ever though (and it's not the best movie of the genre either). Those horror flicks my tita and I used to watch which gave me recurring nightmares in my childhood might make the top of the list, I think.
Nico doesn't scare easy with Asian horror films. The Exorcist-type of movie will scare his socks off though. Hmmm. I wonder why...
*****
After the movie, Timezone. I almost won a Donald Duck stuffed toy but I didn't because I suck at timing. Kathy won me 20 tickets at the Stacker which I traded for bingo chess. Wheee! Yay for instant gratification! Heh heh. :-)
after watching the original japanese version of "the Ring" in the movie theatre... nothing is half as scary! hehehehe
ReplyDelete