Monday, December 12, 2005

Punta Fuego revisited.

Oh pictures, at last! And a little bit of kwento from our Punta Fuego trip a few weeks back. These pics are from the cheapo instamatic that I borrowed from my nephew. (Sorry, they're a bit microscopic, but I can't be bothered to fix 'em heh heh...)


The man of the house, Paolo. I almost fell down the stairs taking this picture. Excited eh, because we just arrived. (Rachell and Jan are somewhere in the pic, but the details are too dark to register on the scanner, and I'm too lazy to use my transparency scanner which I haven't used in an awful long time.)


Sleepy from the trip. And hungry, too.


FOOD! Early birds for late lunch.

Paolo and Gogoy had the brilliant idea of bringing a cook and a helper with us. Hassle-free vacation! (And I don't have to wash the dishes anymore! Hehe.)


My inaanak Josh wandering around the poker table.

Yeah, we played poker during most of our stay. That's a little during the afternoon, most of the evening and well into the wee hours of the morning. I lost a little over a hundred bucks. Heheh.


Because we were bored (and some of the guys went on siesta), Josh and I decided to have a little fun with the garden hose in the overlooking backyard. ("Tara, laro tayo sa may bangin!")


I showed Josh how it's done.


Grasshopper is a fast learner.


Josh attack his ninangs-gone-AWOL. And after 3 years, Josh finally got his revenge.

Rachell and I patiently waited for the manong caretaker to prep the jacuzzi while he patiently waited for us to finish playing with the garden hose so he can actually get around to cleaning the thing. Heh heh.


"I am victorious!!!"

We put off going to the beach for the next morning. Taking advantage of the boys being distracted by Nico's PS2, Rachell and I got first dibs in the jacuzzi. Then we proceeded to get drunk with vodka at 4:00 in the afternoon. Heh heh.


"Anong tinitingin-tingin mo?" Nico looked like he's hung-over the morning after. (Actually he passed out on the couch during the first half of our evening poker game.)

"Gising na. Breakfast is ready, and we're going to the beach." I don't have beach pics, sorry, but Carl and Rachell do. Tsk.


The token group shot. L to R: Josh & Daddy Carl (sitting), Gogoy & Christie, Rachell, moi & Nico, Jan and Paolo.

Pao says his dad is selling the house and might be building a new one in the same area. I am going to miss this really nice house when they do sell it. It's got a really good vibe, and the jacuzzi rawks. Heh heh.


On the way home. This is my only shot of the sea. Heh heh.

Rachell promised to burn me a copy of the pics off her cam so I'll be posting more as soon as I get that disc. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment