Saturday, December 3, 2005

It's been a week already?

Damn. Punta Fuego moments are short lived, and now, a week after, I long for the beach once again. I will need to have the roll of film we took developed ASAP, and I hope I'll be able to post pictures soon. (I'm also waiting for the pics off Rachell's and Carl's cameras, but I'm not sure if they will remember to e-mail me.)

*****

Yesterday was a hectic day, but it was a really good hectic day because I got to spend it with the birthday boy.

We spent time with Nico's (extended) family, InKies, and friends we haven't seen in a long time (mine and his). We ate and ate and ate and ate some more-- non-stop lamon from birthday lunch to the Ink Christmas party to birthday dinner up until Marie's grad-birthday-Dexter premier party which bled until after midnight. There goes the diet. :-P

*****

Sunday is a work day for me, which kind of sux, but I don't mind. I'm looking forward to Monday, for a change. (n_n)

2 comments:

  1. Haven't been to Punta Fuego but I've seen pics and I've heard raves about the place. Wish I'd get to go there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice. It's like a posh subdivision beside a beach. The beach is so-so, though. I still think the water and the sand is better at Puerto Galera.

    Then again, we get to stay there for free. Who am I to complain? Heheh. ;-)

    ReplyDelete