Monday, December 5, 2005

Happiness in a box.

This evening I went to Makati to meet up with Nico. We both have early mornings the next day so we just thought we keep our itinerary for the evening short and sweet.

We decided to have dinner at a place we both haven't tried yet, and ended up at Pasha, Greenbelt 3. We had salad, then I had very yummy and spicy prawn curry. Nico had very very very yummy moussaka. It's the best moussaka that we've tried so far. ;-) (Tajma's moussaka comes second.) We didn't have room for dessert anymore so we got ourselves our current favorite drink instead-- strawberry shake with double yoghurt at The Big Chill. Yum!

Nico took me home and handed me a big wrapped box before he left. I opened it before going down from the car, and HOMAYGAZ!!! I got this --->

WOW WOW WOW ang saya saya. Mas masaya pa sa masaya. (Thank you, Nico!!! Homaygaz. Lab-lab.)

Ayan, dine-demo na ang tablet! Hahahah lagot.

young love, sweet love--- YIHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment