Tuesday, March 30, 2004

And my life is just an image of a roller coaster anyway.

(Apologies to EBTG)

(Whoa, I've been offline for so long I don't think I can recall every single bit that's happened to me.)

Haaay, buhay. Parang gulong nga. Minsan madulas ang dinadaanan, minsan lubak-lubak, at minsan may masasagasaan kang tae.

Special thanks to those who helped me through the rough spots. You know who you are. :-)

***

Congratulations to the graduates! And welcome to the wonderful world of unemployment! Hehehe... (congrats Nico, Katwo, Wincy, & Zarah!)

***

All these buffet meals and parties are ruining my health. I really need some serious dieting. :-P

***

Strange restroom encounters #183

Took a leak at the Robinson's Metroeast restroom after watching a movie yesterday. I stepped out of the cubicle and into a small group of chatting girls. As I was washing my hands I saw in the mirror one girl who gave a startled look behind my back.

&nnbsp;    "Ay miss, 'yung kwintas mo mahuhulog..."

With two fingers she picked a lock of hair off my back, then she paused and said, "Buhok pala! Sorry, miss!" --and to her friends, "Ay, nauto ako... hahaha..."

I told her it's okay. (It's not the first time this has happened after all.) I walked out of the restroom, trying hard to suppress a giggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment