Yeah, tonsilitis is getting the best of me. I feel sluggish and I've been sneezing and coughing a lot.
I didn't go to Glorietta 2 for the exhibit ingress last night, I didn't go to the Matilda gig either. I stayed home feeling sick and annoyed.
I heard from Panch that the exhibit was a success, and that some of the artworks were sold already. Goody. (Exhibit runs until March 17 at the Glorietta 2 Lobby.)
***
Highlight of the day: Nico passed by the house. He brought me antibiotics and tententenen! Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar! (Thank you!!!) I returned his Books of Magic TPB, and I lent Nico my Stardust TPB and somebody else's Black Orchid TPB (all by Neil Gaiman). We went to Greenwich to get our Pearl Cooler fix, and I had a light and early dinner na rin. Nico left soon after for Kinema practice and Narda recording.
(JV is currently recording his parts. I was just talking to Nico on the phone, but he said bye-bye na, Wincy arrived at Ponkan. Mag-uusap muna ang mag-shota.)
I think I'll be turning in early tonight. Or at least tatanga ako sa kama ng mas maaga than usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment