Monday, March 15, 2004

Snotty and lethargic.

Yep, my throat's still bad, and I'm all clogged up with the yucky stuff. The antibiotics haven't worked their full magic on me yet.

I just finished Dandelion Wine and the experience has left me in a lazy fit. My body refuses to move and my brain just quit its job. I wish I was seven years old again-- that way I wouldn't have to worry about the stuff grown people kill themselves over with, my problems will be solved with a tantrum, and I will be able to feel and cherish every single holiday and summer day. (Wala kasing school and regular day job, eh, kaya tuloy walang epeks ang mga bakasyon sa akin.)

***

Summer is here and I don't know what to do with it. How pathetic.

***

And a shameless plug before I slip back into dull torpor--

Last Full Show @ Millennia Bar & Café

Thursday, 18 March 2004, 9PM


Featuring performances by

Matilda, Itchyworms!, Musings of a Cigarette-Smoking Man,

Twisted Halo, Sandwich, Urban Dub and Glamband.

Freebies for the early birdies. P100 at the gate.

(CDs and merchandise will be sold at the gig as well.)




No comments:

Post a Comment