Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Okay, I'm bored.

I got this from Mikey via Friendster. Maybe I should qualify my answers, too. That would sure waste more of my precious time... Hehehe...

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Copy this whole list into your journal.

2. Bold the things that are true about you.



01. When I was younger I made some bad decisions.

(Who doesn't, anyway?)

02. I don't watch much TV these days.

(True, true. The TV in my room only serves as an alarm clock. The celphone alarm doesn't work on me anymore.)

03. I love psychedelic mushrooms.

(I've tried them once, they're not bad, but I can't say I love them.)

04. I love sleeping.

(Ohhh yeah, as much as I can when I can.)

05. I have loads of books.

(Yep, but not as much as a lot of my other friends who are generous enough to lend me the stuff I can't afford hehehe...)

06. I once slept in a toilet.

(I think it's more like, passed out. Heh heh...)

07. I love playing video games.

(Or at least, I used to. Used to be addicted to Diablo and Snood. I'm still crazy over my Palm games, though, and I just finished Bounce on the celphone.)

08. I adore marijuana.

(No, 'adore' is too strong a word.)

09. I watch porn movies.

(What the hell for?)

10. I watch them with my father.

(Lalo na.)

11. I like sharks.

('Fascinated' would be a more appropriate word-- as in Discovery or National Geographic-fascinated. I definitely wouldn't like the idea of a shark lurking around me while taking a dip in the sea.)

12. I love spiders. I think they're adorable, especially the ones with bright colours on their backs.

(No, they're not. They eat bugs though so they're kewl.)

13. I was born without hair and I still have no hair.

(Fortunately, no. Hehehe...)

14. I like George Bush.

15. People are cool.

(Pero hindi ba mashadong sweeping generalization ito? Hehe...)

16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.

(Changed how? Hehehe...)

17. I have jacuzzi and a Porsche.

(I wish.)

18. I have a lot to learn.

(Who doesn't? Pag feeling ko I don't have anything new to learn in this world wala na dapat akong rason para magpakalat-kalat dito sa lupa.)

19. I carry my knife everywhere with myself.

(Not really a knife, but I always have my cutter and brass knuckles with me. I am armed and dangerous! Hehe...)

20. I'm really really smart.

(And pigs fly.)

21. I've never broken someone's bones.

(I am not sure about this question so I'm leaving this alone.)

22. I have a secret.

(Like everyone else does. And the best way to keep it is to yourself.)

23. I hate snow.

(As if I know.)

24. I drink only milk.

(But what about vodka? And beer? And Zesto Dalandan Soda? And Cherry Coke? And... yeah yeah you get the picture.)

25. Punk rock rules.

(Yeah, and a whole lot of other genres, too, come to think of it.)

26. I hate Bill Gates!

(I don't give a flying ....)

27. I love Chinese food.

(Mmmm... North Park... Hap Chan... Wan Chai... Mann Han... Singkit... hehehe...)

28. I would hate to be famous.

(I'd like to be rich and obscure than be famous, but heck, I don't think I would 'hate' that.)

29. I am not a morning person.

(i am more productive in the evenings, although lately I've been getting up earlier than usual.)

30. I wear glasses.

(until I broke them. I think I need new ones, but I'm too lazy to do so.)



31. I don't need glasses, except sunglasses.

32. I have potential.

(Or at least I'd like to believe so.)

33. I'm pure Japanese.

34. My legs are two different sizes.

(Technically, no two body parts are of the same size, but heck I won't be putting this in bold face-- people might think I'm a freak. Errr... maybe it's too late for that now...)

35. I have a twin.

(I hear voices in my head. Could it be her?)

36. I wear a padded bra.

(The t-shirt bra kind, mind you. I don't need the extra stuffing, really.)

37. I can ramble on about absolutely nothing.

(Oh yeah. Absolutely nothing and everything!)

38. I'm left-handed.

(Yeah! Lefties are always right. Hehehe...)

39. I hate llamas, but I'm one of them.

(Eh?)

40. I don't like horror movies.

(Matatakutin ako pero sige pa rin ang panonood! Hehehe...)

41. I suck at climbing, but I love it anyway.

(I suck at climbing and I'm acrophobic.)

42. People hate me usually.

(I'm guessing. Yeah, 'cause I'm too outspoken and can voice my complaints to anyone's face and I'm taclesa at times and I'm bossy and... and... I can go on you know...)

43. I love pop music. depends on which ones, actually, but yes.

(I cannot deny that my formative years were severly hinged on pop culture.)

44. I hardly ever go to bed before midnight.

(Heck, I'm hardly ever *home* before midnight.)

45. I hate parking fines.

(Can't relate, 'cause I don't have a car. Pero hassle nga siguro magbayad.)

46. I know the National Anthem of my country by heart.

(Yeah. Panatang Makabayan din.)

47. I know more than two languages.

(English, Filipino, and some basic Spanish and French. Oui, oui.)

48. I spend too much time on my computer.

(My mom thinks so.)

49. I often want to throw out the computer in a window.

(I'd probably do this when I get a new one hehehe...)

50. I live on a ground floor.



(My room is on the second floor.)

51. I don't like chocolate.

(Whaaat?)

52. I'd like to be more original.

(I want to be original, just like everyone else. Hahaha...)

53. I've lied.

(Yeah, at one point in my life or another. But I try not to.)

54. Cocks are my favorite birds.

(Eh? Anubayan...)

55. I want to conquer the world.

(Siak ti dios! Bwahahaha...)

56. I wonder what happens when you die.

(And I wonder what happens, too, when I die. Hehehe...)

57. I've read all books about Harry Potter.

(Yep. Can hardly wait for Book 6.)

58. Eat your dog!

(Ano raw?)

59. I love to exercise.

(One look at me and you'd know I don't.)

60. I hate chemistry with a passion.

(Oh yes. I can't believe I was stupid enough to take BS Chemical Engineering the first three years of my college life.)

61. I love to write.

(But not in the literary sense. I like doing calligraphy. I like doodling. I like boring people with these blog posts.)

62. I like changes.

(The good kinds of changes, more specifically.)

63. I hate going to class.

(Depends which classes we're talking about here, but yes, there were several instances when I hated going to class.)

64. I am afraid to die.

(I'm not really afraid. I'm just not ready.)

65. I hate dish washing.

(Yeah. My mom can attest to that.)

66. My hair is long, brown, and incredibly curly.

(Buti na lang hindi ako kulot! Hehehe...)

67. My nails are nine inch long.

(Ano yun? Nine Inch Nails? Hehe...)

68. My favourite colour is Black.

(And silver.)

69. I like to sleep on the floor.

(Antigas kaya.)

70. I am hopeless at cooking.

(Mamamatay ako sa gutom kapag wala 'yung nanay ko at walang instant noodles.)

71. I sucked my thumb when I was little.

(Yeah. Bit my fingernails, too, back in preschool.)

72. I should be doing something else rather than writing this.

(Yeah, like getting ready for a meeting later in Katipunan.)

73. I am online a lot, but not on MSN.

(But I do have MSN. I'm just too lazy to log in.)

74. I hate government.

(or more appropriately, 'most people in the government'.)

75. I don't have a boyfriend. (Nor a girlfriend)

(Mamatay kayo sa inggit! Astig boyplex ko!)

76. I'm too nice for my own good.

(Sometimes. Pero actually, extremes ako eh hehe...)

77. I love to read, I read as much as I can.

(And lately I've been catching up on my reading lists.)

78. I don't trust newspapers.

(I've worked in advertising at one time, that taught me not to trust the media.)

79. I like debating.

(I love a good, healthy argument/discourse.)

80. I live in a lagoon.

(And I have a fish tail instead of feet.)

81. I clean my room once a month.

(Next statement, please.)

82. I'm scared of american fast food.

83. I am prying open my third eye.

84. I love Mozambique.

85. I don't trust any religion.

86. I used to play with barbies because all the other girls were doing it.

(Nakakahiyang aminin, pero oo. I had 5 Barbie dolls and a Ken. I gave away one Barbie and the useless Ken. Two of my Barbies are lesbians. They're still in my toy cabinet, in their respective boxes.)

87. I wanted to be a super hero when I was little.

(Hanggang ngayon, actually. Hehehe...)

88. I like listening to wind chimes.

(Yeah. Clink, clink. clunk, clunk.)

90. My hair is long and straight.

(But not as straight as I'd want it to be. Pero thankful pa rin ako na hindi ako kulot.)

91. I earn a lot.

(It seems the words 'PRO BONO' are written across my forehead.)

92. I don't like spicy food.

(I don't 'don't like' them, I just have low tolerance for spicy stuff.)

93. I keep a diary.

(Isn't it obvious??? Duh.)

94. I can't do cartwheels.

(I can't do cartwheels ANYMORE.)

95. I am very lazy.

('Nuff said.)

96. I'm sarcastic.

(Hindi rin...)

I think my hair is annoying.

(Sometimes. Gusto kong magparebond hehehe...)

I'm very sensitive.

(Sometimes OA na nga mashado eh.)

99. I love being "ab-normal".

100. My left eye is violet and my right eye is a

light blue.

Nakakapagod pala ito... Hehehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment