I answered this questionnaire before (29 November 2002 pa!), test ko lang kung nagbago ba 'yung mga sagot ko hehehe... (parang kaunti lang ata ang nagbago...)
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
* Pagudpod. Pero di pa ako nakakarating dun.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
* Panty (can't do without it hehehe)
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
* Face.
4. What's the last cd you bought?
* In Loving Memory of the Fearless Exploits of the Bolo Brigade (Twisted Halo)
5. Where's your favorite place to be?
* Sa magandang beach
6. Where's your least favorite place to be?
* Tight and enclosed spaces.
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
* Back, neck and shoulders.
8. What's most important, strong in mind, or stong in body?
* Strong mind. (Palibhasa kasi lampa hehe)
9. What time do you wake in the morning?
* Recently I haven't been sleeping well. Either I'm still awake or I sleep through it.
10. What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
* Dati microwave, kaso dinala ni Ate sa condo niya. Now it's the refrigerator.
11. What makes you really angry?
* Ill-tempered ako kaya ang sagot ko: too many to mention.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
* Upright bass & percussions.
13. Favorite color?
* Black & silver. (If you call them colors anyway.)
14. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
* SUV
15. Do you believe in afterlife?
* Hmmm... lemme think about that some more.
16. Favorite children's book?
* The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
17. What is your favorite season?
* Tag-ulan, tag-araw, kahit kailan, basta masaya. :-)
18. What's your least favorite household chore?
* Lahat. (Tamad kasi ako eh) :-/
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
* Invisibility.
20. If you have a tatoo, what is it?
* I have 3. (Just ask me when you see me and I'll show you hehe)
21. Can you juggle?
* The two-object, one handed juggle kind lang.
22. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
* My late bestfriend. *sniff*
23. What's your favorite day?
* Friday
24. What's in the trunk of your car?
* Kung me car ako, malamang toolbox and spare tire hehe
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
* Hamburger. I don't eat sushi.
No comments:
Post a Comment