I did some accounting and inventory check on Matilda EPs (those I am accountable for, anyway) before I got out of bed. Nahihilo na ako sa lahat ng numerong pinagsusulat ko. Reminds me so much of why I hated Math 1, 17 and 53 in college. Gaaah.
I am your friendly neighborhood cd pimp.
Yes, I have in stock Matilda EPs (P120), all 4 Narda EPs (P80 each), Urban Dub cds (P250), Ciudad cds (P200) and Sandwich cds (P250) and one Uniberso cd (P150). Kawanggawa po iyan. :-)
Jump around, jump around.
It was a good thing I finally decided to go to Admit One (yes, I had second thoughts last night kasi bad trip ako). Nico met up with me there. As usual andaming tao, mga kakilala, kaibigan at mga di ko kilala (shempre hehe). We were still able to catch performances by Imago, Chicosci and Fatal Posporos (their second to the last gig-- awww), plus some community singing and open jamming (Nico on guitars again during McCartney's 'Silly Love Songs' and a Morrisey song). It was fun. I wish I was in better spirits, though.
Siopawman saves the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment