Monday, February 23, 2004

Long overdue post.

Dahil wala pa namang nangyayaring importante sa buhay ko ngayong araw na ito (maliban sa tawag sa telepono ng boyplex ko hehe), magkekwento na lang ako tungkol sa mga nakaraang araw.

Saturday: Long day.

Nico called to ask me out to a movie, katatapos lang kasi ng thesis and database defense niya that day. He got here while I was still dressing up; when I went outside I found him sleeping in the car in formal wear. Wawa naman, wala pang tulog kasi eh.

We watched Runaway Jury at Metroeast. Okay naman. Don't ask Nico how the movie was, he was drifting in and out of consciousness most of the time. Hehehe...

Narda had a gig that night (Admit One @ Rock Radio) so we went to Nico's house to wait for Wincy (we were hitching a ride with him). (By this time Nico dressed down for the gig, suot niya 'yung Matilda shirt na bigay ko, kahit masikip hehehe.)

Alabang. Ang layo, grabe. Late pa nagsimula, I dunno where the people in the neighborhood were early that evening. Anyway, masaya naman. Di talaga bagay sa Narda ang mag-cover. 'Nuff said. Hahahaha...

Lumabas na rin ang album ng Silent Sanctuary!!! Bili kayo ha! P200 lang! Meron akong stock. (Special thanks nga pala kay Zarah, Chino and Normz... wheee...!)

Ayun. Dahil sumabay lang kami kay Wincy (na umuwi agad, tae talaga hehe), wala kaming ride pabalik sa QC. We waited until the show ended (last band ang Twisted Halo, nakijam pa si Nico sa cover nila) and we hitched a ride with Buddy and Earnest (thank you, thank you!). We took a cab (wow, commute!) to Nico's house to get a car so Nico can take me home. Almost 4am na ata nun.

Sunday: Field trip.

Mingoy (Nico's driving buddy) who has been staying with me since Friday night (or was that Thursday? I don't remember) was able to convince Snoopy and friends to go with us to Nico's house.

(Di kami natuloy sa opening ng PBA, Nico was too tired. We saw his dad on t.v. though. Nico thinks we missed a good show hehe...)

Nico came by to pick us up. Of the gang Snoopy was most nervous. He's never been outside Marikina Heights in all his 23 or so years of stay here. Yesterday he was able to see the borders of San Mateo and parts of the nearby Quezon City area. He's also been to Nico's room and he met some more new friends there. Astig.

We watched Toy Story on laser disc (wow retro! Hehe...). Di pa kasi napapanood ni Nico & Mingoy eh. And after a few minutes of MIB2 on cable we all went home (Mingoy included-- I think he likes the company).

Despite a really bad start (long story, I was supposed to post it yesterday but I thought better) and a minor panic attack on the way home, I think it was a pretty good day. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment