Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Let's go, retro!

December 28 and 29 last year Narda and friends (minus Wincy and Marie) went to Laiya, San Juan Batangas. (Ang haba pa ng buhok ko rito!) Ang saya saya! Here are pics, courtesy of NewYork's digicam:




Ang sweet naman... ;-P

...




Yihee... (Ang pupula namin! Grabe kasi ang pagbilad sa araw hehe...)

...




Sige. Kain pa. Kaya kami tumataba eh... :-P (Also in the picture, either partly hidden or nakatalikod: JV, Camille, Ryan, Patrick, Conrad, Jing. NewYork behind the cam. Katwo was asleep in the room.)

...




Nico took this pic while I was making a sand turtle. Kinareer ko 'yan. Sayang, short lived kasi may umapak sa kanya nung umalis kami sandali to get film for my camera. (Kainis, sarap suklayin buhok ko dito sa picture. Bruha.)

...




Ay yak. Kadiri ito. Hahahaha... (Actually video 'yan! The horrors! Hahaha...)

May mga pics pa nga ako eh, hindi pa nga lang nasa-scan. I dunno when I'll be able to do that.

***

I was able to nap a while ago, but I was having weird and vivid dreams of drowning, a dead girl and gagging. Gusto ko sanang ikwento but I'm finding it stressful to repeat myself at the moment.

Si Nico may sakit, lagnat and TMJ (whatever the hell that means). Basta stress-related daw. Wawa naman. Get well soon!

Matutulog ako ng maaga today. If that means I'll have to induce it, I will. I have a long day tomorrow.

***

Punta kayong Millennia bukas, 25 February 2004, araw ng People Power 1. Last Full Show Productions! Astig bands! Short films! Freebies for the early birdies! Go go go!


No comments:

Post a Comment