I'm listening to/semi-watching the newly purchased Stone Roses DVD. It's the only thing that's keeping me awake right now. I haven't been sleeping well due to my very harassing work schedule.
*****
Today I've been trying to finish my 17" x 24" artwork. (I'm not even half way done yet.) I had to stop and leave for a meeting today at Metrowalk.
During the meeting I was distracted by Karen who handed me three audio cds worth of Neil Gaiman reading Coraline. Woohoo! I don't remember what else transpired during the meeting. Heh heh... ;-P
I was already free by 6:30 p.m. so I told Nico I'll be going to their insta-gig tonight (Forgetting Luna). I checked out the DVDs at the second floor tiangge area to pass the time (and drain my wallet). I bought a copy of Il Mare (finally), and a bunch of music DVDs (another Manic Street Preachers DVD, Ben Folds Five, Pixies and the one I'm listening to now). I also got the Bomberman collection on PS2 for Nico.
*****
Despite technical difficulties (read: crap equipment), Nico's gig went well. Or at least I enjoyed it. I miss watching him play at gigs.
*****
I got pasalubong from Nico's parents! Souvenirs from their Grand Canyon trip, and a nice girly Fossil wallet. I'm debating whether I should transfer all my wallet junk (wala kasing pera madalas hahaha) to this new one, or use it after my almost two-year old wallet (also from Nico's parents) falls apart (which, judging from the way it looks now, won't happen in the next few months). Hmmm...
*****
I haven't been walking (as in brisk walking) for more than a week already, but I feel that last weekend's art contest and yesterday's egress at Riverbanks more than compensates for my lack of exercise. Feeling kargadora ako kagabi. It was a real workout. (Apat lang kasi kaming nag-pull out ng exhibit noh! Kainis.) :-P
*****
DVD's about to end. Time to call it a day. :-P
IL MARE! yey! panoodin mo na! dali! hahaha! at mahal ko yang ben folds dvd na yan. i watch it at least once a month.
ReplyDelete