Friday, August 26, 2005

Itchy and scratchy.

Fuck this stupid skin asthma. After a week and a half of bronchial problems I now have to deal with rashes all over my body. Grrr...

My mom says it must be the stress. Baka nga siguro. *sigh*

*****

E sino ba naman ang hindi ma-se-stress kung andami mo na ngang trabaho at obligasyon na iniisip tas mawawala pa lahat ng icons at files sa desktop mo dahil gumanti sa iyo 'yung pamangkin mo kasi di mo pinayagang lumabas para mag-online games kasi trimestral exams na nila next week?

Bwiset.

*****

[Edit: Thanks to Joon who helped me through the desktop recovery thing, although I don't remember what exactly I did that fixed it. Heh heh...]

2 comments:

  1. i had the same kind of rashes after my bout with pneumonia. strange how the lungs and the skin are connected to each other.

    hope things better. de-stress! bakasyon? spa? a lazy day doing nothing...

    parang gusto ko na rin ng ganuon. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rashes are still here, alternating with the asthma... *sigh*

    Yeah I need a vacation... Kelan kaya? Inggit ako sa Kadayawan ninyo!

    ReplyDelete