Saturday, August 20, 2005

One whole gig.

Last night was one of those rare nights when we get to watch an entire gig -- from the very first band to the last in the lineup.

We arrived at Big Sky early (at least by 'Big Sky' standards). Out For Lunch started the gig off with some 'rock-steady ska'. They must have played a whole set, 'cause I remember finishing off most of the pica-pica we ordered (cheese squares and potato chips! Yum!) by the time they were through. I didn't mind the long set though.

Nico and I finally broke the arriving-right-after-Matilda's-set curse. Heh heh... They wore the Maria Clara skirts they used for their video shoot. Yvette was there, too, and she showed us pics of her cute baby. She and Ayn took turns on bass, and Yvette also subbed for Meh for one of the newer songs ('cause Meh couldn't remember, she's swamped with board reviews).

We got to see Narda v3.0 play as well. They sound good. And it looked like they're having fun. (But I have to say I like older versions better kasi biased ako hehehe...)

Fatal Posporos played last. I enjoyed this set, too! Ang galing-galing ni Marie! Nico and I both had fun. :-)

*****

It saddened us to hear about Wolfmann's aneurysm. I hope he recovers. *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment